Recruitment Saka Graduate Program
PT Saka Energi Indonesia – Saka is an upstream oil and gas company owned by PT Saka Energi Indonesia, subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). After acquiring Hess Indonesia-Pangkah Limited, the company is ready to be a world-class upstream oil and gas company.
PT Saka Energi Indonesia (Saka) was formed on June 27, 2011, as the upstream oil and gas subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company, which is listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). Saka’s shareholders are PGN and PGAS SOLUTION (another PGN subsidiary) with 99% and 1%, respectively.
The company is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. PT Saka Energi Indonesia operates as a subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) TBK.
PGN operates a natural gas distribution pipeline network stretching more than 3750 km, supplying natural gas to power plants, industry, commercial businesses, including restaurants, hotels and hospitals, and households, in some the country’s most densely populated areas. PGN derives a profit from the sale of the gas to its customers.
The natural gas transmission pipeline operated by PGN comprises a high-pressure pipeline network, some 2,100 km in length, which transports natural gas from the producers’ gas fields to the buyers receiving stations. PGN receives a Toll Fee for the transportation of the gas as specified in Gas Transportation Agreements (GTA) operable over 10-20 years.
Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies
- PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia: natural gas transmission
- PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara (PGASCOM): telecommunications
- PT PGAS Solution: construction
- PT Nusantara Regas: floating storage and regasification terminal
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia: upstream activities
- PT Gagas Energi Indonesia: downstream activities
- PT Gas Energi Jambi: trading, construction and services
- PT Banten Gas Synergi: services, transportation, trading and mining
PT. Saka Energi Indonesia
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, SCBD
Tel: +6221 2903 5727
Fax: +6221 2903 5722
Mail : email@example.com
PT Saka Energi now is seeking the best candidates to join as following position below :
Saka Graduate Program 2015
Saka Graduate Program (SGP) is a 1 year development program for university graduates to have work experience in oil and gas industry, especially in the field of GGER, Business, Operator and Technician (O&M). Available SGP positions as follow
- Facility Graduate
- Project Graduate
- Drilling Graduate
- Commercial Graduate
- Finance Graduate
- IT Graduate
- Audit Graduate
- HR Graduate
- Communication Graduate
- Security Graduate
- Plant Operator Graduate
- Maintenance Technician Graduate
- Minimum education
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Engineering (SGP Engineering).
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Economics (Accounting, Finance, Management), Social & Political Science (Communication, Criminology/Sociology), Computer Science (SGP Business).
- Diploma Degree (D3) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineering (SGP Operator & Technician).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Maximum 1 year graduation (graduated latest by February 2014).
- Functional related skills and knowledge.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Good level in English.
- Human skills: learning courage, adaptation, initiative, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Please download and fill-in application form at : SGP Application Form, Then submit SGP Application form by email to :
- Application submission latest by 1 March 2015.
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia only consider online application.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Saka Energi brougth to you by Info CASN BUMN.