Lowongan Kerja PT. SGG Prima Beton
PT. SGG Prima Beton is a reputable company in Indonesia that deals with concetrete industry. PT. SGG Prima Beton a Group Company PT. Semen Indonesia, which is not a producer of cement. Subsidiary plays a very important role as a strategic partner, as well as supporting community development. Subsidiary is expected to support the core business of the Indonesian Cement as the holding company and contribute as much as possible to achieve competitive advantage and continuous development of the company. The existence of a subsidiary is expected to provide synergies that are beneficial to support the achievement of corporate goals.
Certificate of incorporation has been signed and dinotariilkan on 11 April 2012 with a 99.99% shareholding by PT. Semen Gresik (Persero) TBK while the remaining 0.01% is owned by the Cooperative Citizens Semen Gresik (KWSG). The Company also received approval from the ministry of legal entities and human rights law no: AHU-27994.AH.01.01. In 2012 on May 25, 2012.
2014 was 2 years since the initial establishment of the company in 2012, and is now doing business in several private and government agencies. The work plan 2014 was dominated by commercialization and structuring organization with maximum. However, if there is a chance that the next project can be obtained by the company will further accelerate the company’s familiar brand of concrete in the national market.
The Indonesian Cement Subsidiary cement and non-cement include:
Cement subsidiaries include:
- Semen Padang
- Semen Gresik
- Semen Tonasa
- Thang Long Cement Vietnam
The non-cement subsidiaries include:
- PT United Tractors Semen Gresik
- PT Industri Kemasan Semen Gresik
- PT Kawasan Industri Gresik
- PT Swadaya Graha
- PT Varia Usaha
- PT Eternit Gresik
- PT. SGG Energi Prima
- PT. SGG Prima Beton
Contact PT. SGG Prima Beton
Jl. Tebet Timur Dalam VIII X/15, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Telp: +6221 8295327
Fax: +6221 8296916
PT SGG Prima Beton invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
- QC Staff
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Civil Engineering
- Fresh graduated.
- Have a good knowledge of concrete will be highly prioritized.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent analytical skills.
If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please send your CV to :
PT SGG Prima Beton
Jl. Tebet Timur Dalam 8X No 15 Jakarta Selatan (Attn. Andi)
or send via email and address it to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date 17 December 2015.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT. SGG Prima Beton persembahan dari Info CASN BUMN.