Lowongan PT Krakatau Osaka Steel
PT. Krakatau Osaka Steel is a joint venture company between Indonesia’s state-owned steel company PT. Krakatau Steel Tbk (Persero) and Japan’s Osaka Steel Co.Ltd. The Plant will be occupy on 21.6 hectares and located in the Krakatau Industrial Estate Zone in Cilegon, Banten. The production is expects to start operations by 2016.
PT Krakatau Osaka Steel is located in the Krakatau Industrial Zone in Cilegon, Banten. The Japanese steel maker owns 80% of shares and Krakatau Steel has the remaining shares.
With an investment of USD 200 million, the JV is expected to begin operations in 2016. It aims to sell 500,000 tonnes of steel per year and to employ around 170 employees. For Osaka Steel, the JV with Krakatau Steel is its first overseas business expansion.
The steel industry is a core industry that supplies steel products to a wide range of industrial fields that provide goods and services essential to everyday life. In Japan, annual crude steel production is around 120 million tons. This steel is used as a material in automobiles, ships, buildings, pylons, and numerous other applications where it supports our society in a variety of ways.
Once it has served its purpose, steel is sorted and recovered as scrap, which is then melted in an electric arc furnace (EAF) for recycling, and returned to the society like new. Every year, Japan produces around 120 million tons of steel, some 30 percent of which is scrap recycled by EAF steelmakers.
Steel scrap is a precious resource for Japan, which has few natural resources, Therefore we develop our business as a mission for the creation of a resource conscious, recycling-oriented society by recycling this limited natural resource.
As the core EAF steelmaker of the Nippon Steel Group, we constantly contribute to the development of the industry as a leading steelmaker of section steels.
In addition to Osaka Okajima works and Sakai works in Osaka and Nishi-Nippon Kumamoto works in Kumamoto, we own Nihon Steel Co., Ltd. in Kishiwada, Osaka and Shin-Hokkai Steel in Otaru, Hokkaido as group companies. With our network extending from Hokkaido in the north to Kyushu in the south, we recycle around 1.6 million tons of steel scrap annually and return it to the world as new.
Gedung Wisma Krakatau JI. K.H. Yasin Beji No.6 Cilegon, Banten – Indonesi
PT Krakatau Osaka Steel is seeking the qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
- Accounting Staff (Major Economic [Accounting preferable], Bachelor Degree)
- Activities of credit and collection which include controlling the implementation of billing, provision of credit, guarantees L/C, Activities relating to company tax liability, insurance, import duties and invoices, Activity of payment process of claims, Activities of financial.
- Fresh Graduate
- Maximum 27 years old (31 December 2015)
- S1 Majoring in Economic (Accounting is preferable)
- GPA (IPK) min 3.00 of 4.0 scale
- Fluent in English both oral and written (Japanese language is favored)
- Having Bravet Tax (is favored)
Please submit your application (format file Zip or Rar), include: Curriculum Vitae (Ms.Word), Scan (Pdf) : Ijazah, Transcrip, KTP by online through Email (File size no more than 3 Mb) :
- Closing date is 10th October 2015.
- Only applications that meet the requirements, and sent through via email address above will be processed.
- The test invitations will be announced on 15th October 2015 to take the test.
- The official announcement will be announced through telephone and email.
- Requirement process is free of charge.
Lowongan PT Krakatau Osaka Steel dipersembahkan oleh Info CASN BUMN.